Terms and conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organisers shall be deemed as received by the participant.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that the events are an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organising committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that physiobefit shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop participating from the event if instructed by the event director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicise the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by physiobefit or any other company in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organisers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organisers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- physiobefit is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the event registrations .
A state of the art portable clinic van, fitted with the complete range of equipment reaches you. Call : 080 41304999 / 7259185969
Dr. Sitaraman SundaresanMaster degree in physiotherapy (ortho & sports)
Dr. Sitaraman Sundaresan, holds a Degree of a Masters in Physiotherapy (Ortho & Sports) from the renounded Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
He also holds a Fellowship in Neurological Rehab and Fellowship in Cardiac Rehab from the Apollo Group of Hospitals, Chennai and Hyderabad.
He heads the area of sports medicine and is also the director of fitness services at physio-be-fit.
An avid runner, his interests in the area of sports medicine is vast and he runs the Dynamic Fitness Ball Program and Core-Cardio fit programs, both specialised core-training programs.
He has trained more than 500 clients in the area of core-training since its inception 10 years ago.
His interests include Knee Joint Therapies and Spine care. With an extensive research in Ankle Sprains, he uses a unique technique in quick treatment of Ankle Sprains.